Langsung ke konten utama

Torture

I'm on the train to Jakarta Kota. Though I bought the return ticket from UI to Pasar Minggu, I took this train instead because just before I decided to take the Bogor train, my stomach hurt and I needed to find the less crowded toilet, which is in Pasar Minggu Baru station.

Ok, too much (not that important) information ya?

But let me explain why.

I just figured out that if you think too much, or maybe just me, all the tension somehow managed to find its way to the stomach, assuming this kind of stress would be released through defecation.

Well body, you're so damn wrong.

This is torture. Just because I'm thinking about someone lately (you'd be surprised of how long is this), my heart beats faster. His image slightly crossed my mind, my heart hurt. I saw his name on random places, I felt like I've been electrocuted. I saw anything related to him, I held my chest as if I'm having a mini heart attack. And it happens every single time. I know exactly how to "cure" this, but I don't have the guts to do that. I'm so invested with these feelings and these imaginations, I'm afraid I'd be devastated once I know the truth. I'm afraid of rejection.

But aren't we all? At some point, we're afraid to be rejected.

So here I am, just passed Gondangdia station, heading to Jakarta Kota, hoping I can clear my head and calm down.

But you know what? I can't.













I reread this and I see myself being upset that I'm having this feeling. The upsetting part is because to this date, I can't confirm whether the feeling is mutual, and that's just sad. As much as I want to romanticise this feeling, to write this beautifully, to describe how deep is this feeling, so much that I feel like I'm dying right now, I can't. I'm afraid. I'm scared.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

frustrated, or maybe even depressed

First of all, this is just a personal blog trying to process my personal experience, emotions, and feelings in light of my personal recent events which cause this frustration. Part of why this is happening probably was because I had these thoughts for several years, of my fears losing the ability to use my hands, or legs. The ability to hear. I already lost the ability to see normally ages ago, which also, probably the cause of my accident. I would like to apologize in advance for this post, if it seems insensitive. Again, this is just me trying to process. I don't know why, but since 2019, my August has always been cursed - if I ever leave my nest. The recent accident was worse, I fell into the sea, while I was just walking through this dark, un-illuminated path small dock in Sorong and somehow my left arm hit something which resulted in a broken arm - wearing spalk during the 4 hours flight to Jakarta which continued on several days - and a surgery to install plate and screws. It...

A sudden realization...

 It's so funny that I just realized this, like at this actual moment, that the post above - where I wish I'll leave this earth first - happened exactly a year before my accident. Confused? Let me explain. I told you that I fell down and broke my arm, right? The one where I needed to go through surgery to install plates and screw in my bones until it fully heals. That one accident that I keep thinking even though it happened more than 6 months ago. I fell down the sea on August 8, 2025. I got a taste of death a year after I made that post. And I freaked out. I chickened out. I'm suddenly scared of the thoughts of dying, painfully and slowly. Looks like I just wanted an easy way out. A peaceful ending. Maybe in my sleep. Or a quick one where I won't feel a thing. But I tasted what it felt like when your limb broke down. The way I screamed that night when the emergency nurse was trying to put on the spalk on me so I can safely return to Jakarta taking a 4 hour flight. How ...

feelings and emotion

2023 is such a rollercoaster ride, while it was mostly screaming fun, I still had a few low moments. Especially now that I am not in Japan anymore. I tried to rationalize what I have been feeling by skimming through journal about re-entry/reverse culture shock. Quoting from Marquette University , re-entry is a common reaction to returning home from studying abroad. I felt sad, melancholic, and frustrated by how I should behave with my coworkers; wondering why I have been feeling down a lot for the past three months. Usually, I would just record video journal as a replacement for this blog/writing, however since it's already late at night and I need to get this out immediately without my sister listening what I am experiencing right now, I thought, "why not going back to my usual blog so I can process what to do or how to behave?" So here I am. After my birthday, which was a couple of days ago, I felt this sudden change of mood. I no longer desire to go on a hiking trip w...