Langsung ke konten utama

kedai 1001 mimpi

jadi kemaren gue ke gramedia buat ambil duit (loh? ga nyambung). hahaha eh iya ini beneran.. soalnya atm nya ada di sono, dan itu yang paling deket dari tempat gue kursus. dan setelah gue ambil duitnya, gue mikir,"kelinci disko! gimana cara bayar parkirnya? duit gue biru semua! aaaaa"

galau lagi.

akhirnya gue mutusin buat masuk ke dalam gramedia. padahal belakangan ini gue sering main ke sana. niatnya sih mau beli buku, tapi ga nemu yang bagus dan pulang dengan tangan bisulan (cih). dan kali ini gue masuk dengan niat bisa beli pena seribu lima ratus terus bayarnya pake duit limapuluhribu.. (YAKALII!) yang ada gue dicekal, terus dilarang masuk gramedia selama-lamanya, foto gue dipajang sebagai pelanggan terlarang, hidup gue diteror sms-sms gaib yang minta gue ngundurin diri sebagai manusia. TERUS GUE DIPAKSA NARI STRIPTIS! oke, imajinasi ini agak berlebihan.

masygul.

daripada galau tak bertuan, gue memaksa si kaki buat naik ke lantai 2. kali aja nemu buku "cara menghilangi kegalauan karena tidak bisa membayar uang parkir motor". dan setelah tawaf 1 lantai, akhirnya ketemu juga ini buku..


seperti biasa, gue meriksa buku yang udah kebuka segelnya biar bisa baca-baca sebelum beli. kalo bagus, beli. kalo ga, yaudin ditinggal lagi. eh, ternyata baru halaman pertama buku ini sukses bikin gue senyum mesum cekikikan ga tau adat gara-gara ceritanya. serius. belakangan ini gue jarang nemuin buku (yang udah kebuka segelnya) yang bisa bikin gue ketawa eksotis di gramedia. terus, pas gue cek harganya..

galau gue kambuh

biar bisa nebus ini buku di kasir, gue harus ngeluarin dua lembar uang biru dan kembaliannya dua uang hijau dan selembar uangnya tuanku imam bonjol. agak-agak ga tega gimanaa.. gitu. mental mahasiswa gue menggebu, bertalu, menghakimiku (keseringan foya-foya, baru sadar duit di atm udah abis. ooh maafkan aku ya Allah ::::_::::). dan akhirnya setelah berkelana ke eropa dan jadi orang sukses, gue beli juga buku ini. (horeee)

setelah seharian baca (siang dan lanjut setelah tarawih, mengalahkan niat baca Al Quran. astaghfirullah), gue menyimpulkan buku ini sangat-direkomendasikan. penyampaian bahasa yang bikin gue takjub, cerita kontroversial alias "dibalik layar" tentang orang-orang sana, dari awal sampai akhir sukses membuat gue terpukau. jujur aja, udah lama gue nyari sensasi baca buku yang seperti ini..

bagus. banget.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

frustrated, or maybe even depressed

First of all, this is just a personal blog trying to process my personal experience, emotions, and feelings in light of my personal recent events which cause this frustration. Part of why this is happening probably was because I had these thoughts for several years, of my fears losing the ability to use my hands, or legs. The ability to hear. I already lost the ability to see normally ages ago, which also, probably the cause of my accident. I would like to apologize in advance for this post, if it seems insensitive. Again, this is just me trying to process. I don't know why, but since 2019, my August has always been cursed - if I ever leave my nest. The recent accident was worse, I fell into the sea, while I was just walking through this dark, un-illuminated path small dock in Sorong and somehow my left arm hit something which resulted in a broken arm - wearing spalk during the 4 hours flight to Jakarta which continued on several days - and a surgery to install plate and screws. It...

A sudden realization...

 It's so funny that I just realized this, like at this actual moment, that the post above - where I wish I'll leave this earth first - happened exactly a year before my accident. Confused? Let me explain. I told you that I fell down and broke my arm, right? The one where I needed to go through surgery to install plates and screw in my bones until it fully heals. That one accident that I keep thinking even though it happened more than 6 months ago. I fell down the sea on August 8, 2025. I got a taste of death a year after I made that post. And I freaked out. I chickened out. I'm suddenly scared of the thoughts of dying, painfully and slowly. Looks like I just wanted an easy way out. A peaceful ending. Maybe in my sleep. Or a quick one where I won't feel a thing. But I tasted what it felt like when your limb broke down. The way I screamed that night when the emergency nurse was trying to put on the spalk on me so I can safely return to Jakarta taking a 4 hour flight. How ...

feelings and emotion

2023 is such a rollercoaster ride, while it was mostly screaming fun, I still had a few low moments. Especially now that I am not in Japan anymore. I tried to rationalize what I have been feeling by skimming through journal about re-entry/reverse culture shock. Quoting from Marquette University , re-entry is a common reaction to returning home from studying abroad. I felt sad, melancholic, and frustrated by how I should behave with my coworkers; wondering why I have been feeling down a lot for the past three months. Usually, I would just record video journal as a replacement for this blog/writing, however since it's already late at night and I need to get this out immediately without my sister listening what I am experiencing right now, I thought, "why not going back to my usual blog so I can process what to do or how to behave?" So here I am. After my birthday, which was a couple of days ago, I felt this sudden change of mood. I no longer desire to go on a hiking trip w...